Watch Ariana Grande Perform thank u next on Ellen
Ariana Grande returned to daytime television to perform her new single “thank u, next” for the first time on Wednesday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
Inspired by her favorite movie The First Wives Club, the pop superstar was joined by the song’s co-writers, Victoria Monét and Tayla Parx.
Dressed in all white, the ladies performed synchronized moves on stage, which was set up to look like a wedding reception from the 1996 movie.
At one point, she climbed on top of a chair and nearly fell on her way down. “Oh my God!” she said before continuing on. She seemed to be having fun, laughing while delivering campy old school moves throughout the performance. The trio eventually made their way through the audience before exiting from the back.
“thank u, next” has set a Spotify record for biggest single day for a female artist in the history of the streaming platform with 8.2 million global streams. Ariana is now working on her next album, reportedly titled thank u, next, which follows August’s Sweetener.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”