Watch Ariana Grande Perform thank u next on Ellen
Ariana Grande returned to daytime television to perform her new single “thank u, next” for the first time on Wednesday’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
Inspired by her favorite movie The First Wives Club, the pop superstar was joined by the song’s co-writers, Victoria Monét and Tayla Parx.
Dressed in all white, the ladies performed synchronized moves on stage, which was set up to look like a wedding reception from the 1996 movie.
At one point, she climbed on top of a chair and nearly fell on her way down. “Oh my God!” she said before continuing on. She seemed to be having fun, laughing while delivering campy old school moves throughout the performance. The trio eventually made their way through the audience before exiting from the back.
“thank u, next” has set a Spotify record for biggest single day for a female artist in the history of the streaming platform with 8.2 million global streams. Ariana is now working on her next album, reportedly titled thank u, next, which follows August’s Sweetener.
Share This Article
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen