Rick Ross Welcomes Son Named Billion
Congratulations are in order for Rick Ross.
On Tuesday (Nov. 6), the rapper, 42, welcomed his son Billion Leonard Roberts into the world. “Let’s all welcome my son ‘Billion Leonard Roberts’ to the world,” tweeted Rozay.
Let’s all welcome my son ‘Billion Leonard Roberts’ to the world 🌍… 🙏🏽
— Yung Rénzél 👑 (@RickRoss) November 7, 2018
Billion is Ross’ third child and second with fitness model Briana Camille. The two also share a daughter Berkeley Hermes, who was born in September 2017. He also has a 16-year-old daughter Toie from a previous relationship.
DJ Khaled congratulated his friend on his new bundle of joy. “Ayo Rozay, congratulations on Billion!” said Asahd’s father. “I need Asahd to meet Billion. We gon’ call it mogul time for the young dons. Congrats, my brother! I love you.”
Share This Article
Rayne Klye is an editor for 24Hip-Hop. He keeps you in the loop nightly by updating the site with your favorite songs, videos, mixtapes, and news stories, all while maintaining our social media game to be on point. His appreciation for art, and love for sports & fashion makes this Chicago writer very knowledgeable within the entire urban culture ...
- Michelle Williams & Chad Johnson Break Up
- NEW MUSIC: Iamsu! – Pain
- ALBUM: Domo Genesis – Facade Records
- Shakira Reportedly Facing Tax Fraud Charges
- Steady Holiday – Christmas Time Is Here (Cover)
- ALBUM: Yhung T.O. – Trust Issues
- 50 Cent & Meek Mill Troll 6ix9ine’s Girlfriend Over Tattoo
- MUSIC: Broken Bells – Shelter
- NEW MUSIC: Deerhunter – Element