Shooting at Tekashi 6ix9ine Music Video Featuring Nicki Minaj Kanye West
Shots were fired at a Beverly Hills home where 6ix9ine was shooting a music video with Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
According to TMZ, Tekashi and Kanye were inside at the time of the shooting, which took place at a $80 million mansion rented by Tekashi’s crew for the shoot. The 25,000-square-foot estate sits on one of the most exclusive and expensive streets in Beverly Hills.
Cops received a “shots fired” call around 10:25 p.m. on Thursday (Nov. 8). Approximately eight shots were fired and at least one bullet went through a bedroom window. It appeared to be a drive-by and no one was hit. 50 Cent shared a photo of the bullet hole on Instagram.
Kanye was reportedly on set, but Nicki had not arrived. Kanye immediately left and production was halted. Detectives are now reviewing surveillance video.
According to TMZ, the shooter knew Tekashi’s schedule, so they are concerned about a reshoot. 6ix9ine’s attorney, Lance Lazzaro, doesn’t believe the shooting violates Tekashi’s probation because the rapper was a victim, but the Manhattan D.A. is reportedly “looking into” whether there was a violation.
It’s unclear if the collaboration is for Kanye’s upcoming album Yandhi or 6ix9ine’s debut Dummy Boy. Both are due Nov. 23.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”