The boss Offers Ruthless Take On Tekashi’s Incarceration
Rick Ross savagely went after Tekashi69 by mocking his federal racketeering charges, and ended his rant by dropping a homophobic slur and possibly inciting sexual assault against the rainbow-haired rapper.
Ross was featured on Meek Mill’s, “What’s Free,” as part of the Champions album, which dropped Friday. Taunting Tekashi about his recent arrest and criminal charges for an affiliation with a violent street gang, Ross raps, “Screaming ‘gang gang’ now you wanna rap / Racketeering charges caught him on a tap.”
He then drops a homophobic slur, “Lookin’ for a bond lawyers wanna tax / Purple hair got them fa**ots on your back.” The reference has been interpreted as Ross claiming Tekashi will be sexually assaulted while behind bars, due to his rainbow hair.
It’s unclear what the beef is between Rick Ross and Tekashi, but Da Boss is dropping some pretty offensive bombs while the Dummy Boy rapper remains locked up.
Screaming “gang gang,” now you wanna rap
Racketeering charges caught him on a tap
Lookin’ for a bond, lawyers wanna tax
Purple hair got them fa**ots on your back
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Rick Ross (@richforever) on
Share This Article
- Ty Dolla Sign Taps J. Cole For New Song “Purple Emoji”: Listen
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Announce New Baby Name
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen