The boss Offers Ruthless Take On Tekashi’s Incarceration
Rick Ross savagely went after Tekashi69 by mocking his federal racketeering charges, and ended his rant by dropping a homophobic slur and possibly inciting sexual assault against the rainbow-haired rapper.
Ross was featured on Meek Mill’s, “What’s Free,” as part of the Champions album, which dropped Friday. Taunting Tekashi about his recent arrest and criminal charges for an affiliation with a violent street gang, Ross raps, “Screaming ‘gang gang’ now you wanna rap / Racketeering charges caught him on a tap.”
He then drops a homophobic slur, “Lookin’ for a bond lawyers wanna tax / Purple hair got them fa**ots on your back.” The reference has been interpreted as Ross claiming Tekashi will be sexually assaulted while behind bars, due to his rainbow hair.
It’s unclear what the beef is between Rick Ross and Tekashi, but Da Boss is dropping some pretty offensive bombs while the Dummy Boy rapper remains locked up.
Screaming “gang gang,” now you wanna rap
Racketeering charges caught him on a tap
Lookin’ for a bond, lawyers wanna tax
Purple hair got them fa**ots on your back
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by The Boss Rick Ross (@richforever) on
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day