Today, 23 April 2019: Travis has new music on the way while Kylie has new cosmetics coming soon.
Kylie Jenner took to social media to share a snippet of the unreleased track, which serves as the soundtrack for her latest ‘Kybrow’ Cosmetics product launch.
Scott can be heard rhyming about his soul mate. “She fill my mind up with ideas/ I’m the highest in the room/ Hope I make it out of here/ She saw my eyes she know I’m gone/ I say some things that you might fear/ I’m doing a show I’ll be back soon/ That ain’t what she want to hear/ Now I got her in my room,” he raps about the mother of his only daughter as she applies her eyebrow pencil in the clip.
Watch the clip below and share your thoughts.
Last week Travis Scott connected with SZA and The Weeknd for their “Power Is Power” collaboration off the Game of Thrones soundtrack, for which a video was recently shot.
Share This Article
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen
- Video: DJ Khaled ft. SZA – Just Us
- Watch Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road” Music Video