Love’s in the air
The internet went into freak out mode on Wednesday when Ciara decided to spoil her little boy with a surprise meeting with super group Migos.
Today she took to Instagram to announce her up coming single “Greatest Love” which will be released in time for Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, Feb. 12. The cover art features a close-up photo scrawled with the lyrics: “Me and you against the world… I’ll die for you.”
“It’s that time for you and bae to get it paapin. V Day. #GreatestLove,” She wrote on Instagram.
The song follows a series of releases including “Dose,” the Tekno Miles-assisted “Freak Me,” and last summer’s dance anthem “Level Up.”
Currently, Ciara is preparing to release a new album, her first since 2015’s Jackie, on her own label Beauty Marks Entertainment. “BME” is where Music intersects with Film, Fashion, Technology & Philanthropy!” she wrote
“This journey has been amazing and I’ve had the time of my life releasing my music under my own label imprint. No dream is truly too big! I’m excited for the journey ahead. ”
Ciara sets to perform at the “Motown 60: A Grammy Celebration,” which will take place at L.A.’s Microsoft Theater on Feb. 12 and air April 21 on CBS.
Share This Article
- Video: Tyga – ‘Goddamn’
- New Music: Beyonce – ‘Sorry’ Original Demo
- Kylie Jenner Previews Unreleased Travis Scott Song
- New Music: Pink ‘Hurts 2B Human’ feat. Khalid
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “No Auto Blanco”
- Meek Mill Deletes Instagram To Focus On ‘Real Life’
- Stream Kanye West’s Coachella Sunday Service Live
- Smokepurpp Releases “Lost Planet” EP
- Iggy Azalea Teases New Single “Started” Release Date