Takeoffs The Last Rocket First Week Album Sales
Takeoff‘s debut solo album The Last Rocket has debuted at number four on this week’s Billboard 200, following its release on November 2nd.
The Migos member’s project enters with 49,000 units in total, with 5,000 of those traditional album sales. Takeoff’s solo effort follows Quavo’s Quavo Huncho peaking at number two last month with 99,000 after its first full week on the chart.
In December, we’ll see how Offset compares to the other two when he drops his first solo album.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”