Takeoffs The Last Rocket First Week Album Sales
Takeoff‘s debut solo album The Last Rocket has debuted at number four on this week’s Billboard 200, following its release on November 2nd.
The Migos member’s project enters with 49,000 units in total, with 5,000 of those traditional album sales. Takeoff’s solo effort follows Quavo’s Quavo Huncho peaking at number two last month with 99,000 after its first full week on the chart.
In December, we’ll see how Offset compares to the other two when he drops his first solo album.
Share This Article
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen