Pusha T Responds to ‘Fuck Drake’ Screen During Camp Flog Gnaw Performance
Pusha T was performing during yesterday’s 2018 Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival and he sent an unexpected shot at Drake.
The DAYTONA rapper and Drizzy have been beefing since the Spring and a message reading “Fuck Drake” was displayed during his set causing fans to break out in a chant.
King Push later hit his Twitter account denying any involvement saying:
“Corny ass tech dude fucking with my screens at @CampFlogGnaw, I speak for myself and all of you know how I make my statements!! Dissing anybody on screen isn’t part of my show… Otherwise great festival, thanx @tylerthecreator for having me out.”
Pusha T sat down on The Joe Budden Podcast last month to clear the air about information regarding Drake’s son. It was alleged that Kanye had spilled the beans, however apparently Noah “40” Shebib let the cat out of the bag. This part of their conversation was sparked by the OVO artist’s recent segment with LeBron James.
See a photo of the backdrop below. You can catch Pusha T on part two of his DAYTONA tour now.
Corny ass tech dude fucking with my screens at @CampFlogGnaw , I speak for myself and all of you know how I make my statements!! Dissing anybody on screen isn’t part of my show… Otherwise great festival, thanx @tylerthecreator for having me out.
— King Push (@PUSHA_T) November 11, 2018
2018 Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival Day 2 live stream:
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”