Moneybagg Yo Ft J Cole Say Na Video
Let’s get it. J. Cole teams up with Moneybagg Yo in the video for his RESET standout “Say Na.” The Memphis rapper brings it home in the three-minute clip.
He gives a peek into his flashy lifestyle, making it rain at the laundromat before sitting down for a feast. Cole World also pays his collaborator a visit at the laundromat.
Sporting matching plaid jackets, they exchange bars. “Ni**as look real, but they silicone / Tough titty, got a redbone,” he raps. “And the head strong / Like Biggie said, ‘Boy, you dead wrong.’”
“Say Na” appears on RESET, Moneybagg Yo’s third release of 2018, which also features appearances from Future, Kodak Black, YG, Jeremih, Kevin Gates, and more.
Watch “Say Na” video below.
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day