Moneybagg Yo Ft J Cole Say Na Video
Let’s get it. J. Cole teams up with Moneybagg Yo in the video for his RESET standout “Say Na.” The Memphis rapper brings it home in the three-minute clip.
He gives a peek into his flashy lifestyle, making it rain at the laundromat before sitting down for a feast. Cole World also pays his collaborator a visit at the laundromat.
Sporting matching plaid jackets, they exchange bars. “Ni**as look real, but they silicone / Tough titty, got a redbone,” he raps. “And the head strong / Like Biggie said, ‘Boy, you dead wrong.’”
“Say Na” appears on RESET, Moneybagg Yo’s third release of 2018, which also features appearances from Future, Kodak Black, YG, Jeremih, Kevin Gates, and more.
Watch “Say Na” video below.
Share This Article
- Ty Dolla Sign Taps J. Cole For New Song “Purple Emoji”: Listen
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Announce New Baby Name
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen