Cardi B Announces Reebok Partnership
Cardi B has been named as Reebok’s newest celebrity partner. The brand released a photo of the rapper wearing a black tracksuit and a pair of Aztrek sneakers, a look that fits right in with the ’90s throwback trend.
The Aztrek sneakers are a classic ’90s shoe that Reebok brought out of its archives earlier this year.
While the specifics of Cardi B’s collaboration have not yet been announced, Reebok has provided details about why they chose Cardi B, citing the brand’s longstanding reputation for nonconformity.
“Cardi isn’t just a world-class entertainer. She’s a mother, a style icon, a pop culture magnet and — above all else — a fearless individual.
She’s broken every mold that superstars are supposed to fit into — and she’s reached the top by following nobody’s path but her own,” Reebok wrote in a statement.
Check out the first look here:
— Reebok (@Reebok) November 5, 2018
Share This Article
Rayne Klye is an editor for 24Hip-Hop. He keeps you in the loop nightly by updating the site with your favorite songs, videos, mixtapes, and news stories, all while maintaining our social media game to be on point. His appreciation for art, and love for sports & fashion makes this Chicago writer very knowledgeable within the entire urban culture ...
- Michelle Williams & Chad Johnson Break Up
- NEW MUSIC: Iamsu! – Pain
- ALBUM: Domo Genesis – Facade Records
- Shakira Reportedly Facing Tax Fraud Charges
- Steady Holiday – Christmas Time Is Here (Cover)
- ALBUM: Yhung T.O. – Trust Issues
- 50 Cent & Meek Mill Troll 6ix9ine’s Girlfriend Over Tattoo
- MUSIC: Broken Bells – Shelter
- NEW MUSIC: Deerhunter – Element