Cardi B Announces Reebok Partnership
Cardi B has been named as Reebok’s newest celebrity partner. The brand released a photo of the rapper wearing a black tracksuit and a pair of Aztrek sneakers, a look that fits right in with the ’90s throwback trend.
The Aztrek sneakers are a classic ’90s shoe that Reebok brought out of its archives earlier this year.
While the specifics of Cardi B’s collaboration have not yet been announced, Reebok has provided details about why they chose Cardi B, citing the brand’s longstanding reputation for nonconformity.
“Cardi isn’t just a world-class entertainer. She’s a mother, a style icon, a pop culture magnet and — above all else — a fearless individual.
She’s broken every mold that superstars are supposed to fit into — and she’s reached the top by following nobody’s path but her own,” Reebok wrote in a statement.
Check out the first look here:
— Reebok (@Reebok) November 5, 2018
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”