A controversial move, to say the least.
Blac Chyna recently debuted her first single and after it didn’t receive the best reactions, the mother of two is now on to another money move since endorsing a skin bleaching product called “Whitenicious X Blac Chyna Diamond Illuminating & Lightening Cream,” TMZ reports.
The publication reports how the Swarovski crystal-studded jar goes for $250 a piece.
— Vee ☥ (@Cleo420_) November 16, 2018
Blac’s representative tells TMZ that the cream is being marketed to both men and women and Blac uses the product to help with her hyperpigmentation and dark spot corrections.
Blac felt this was a good move for her since a lot of women of colour suffer from skin issues. The latest photo shared by Blac sees her skin much lighter than her older posts – check it out below and tell us what you guys think in the comments.
Share This Article
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen