6ix9ine has been arrested on racketeering charges.
This year has been full of ups and downs for Tekashi 6ix9ine. He’s been on top of the world at moments and nearly disgraced at others. The controversial charges surrounding a child sex videotape continue to haunt the rapper as he preps his upcoming Dummy Boy project but now, he may be in some unrelated hot water.
Multiple sources are reporting that 6ix9ine and his ex-manager, Shottie, have been arrested by the feds on RICO charges. The news was first shared by DJ Akademiks, a close ally of Tekashi’s, as he began the “Free 6ix9ine” movement on his socials.
Considering the timing of all of this, some are suspecting that this could be a publicity stunt. However, the story is being picked up by several sources, meaning there could be some legitimacy attached to it.
6ix9ine and Shottie are reportedly in federal custody after getting busted on racketeering charges and, according to TMZ, he’s almost certainly headed to prison because of it.
Other suspects include Faheem Walter, AKA Crippy, and another man associated with the rapper. All four men are facing firearms and racketeering charges. The news comes after Tekashi fired all of his team last week.
Tekashi is currently on probation, meaning that he will likely be spending time in the slammer. Depending on how serious the charges are, he could be facing a long time in prison. As the story develops, we’ll update you.
Share This Article
- Check Out Air Jordan 9 “Dream It, Do It”
- Blueface Charged With Possession Of Loaded Handgun
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month