Dash cam footage shows moment of Curry’s accident.
Golden State Warriors All-Star Stephen Curry was involved in a multi-car accident on Friday, but thankfully everyone walked away virtually unscathed. Sure, Curry’s Porsche took a beating but things could have been a lot worse.
Dash-cam footage of the crash was released today, which you can see in the video embedded below.
According to ABC News, Curry’s black Porsche sedan was struck twice in the three-car crash just before 9 a.m. on westbound Highway 24 on the Oakland side of the Caldecott Tunnel.
Per the report: “A California Highway Patrol spokesman said Curry was hit twice; first, a car spun out and hit him, then a second car rear-ended him. Curry’s Porsche was damaged. But everyone, including Curry, appears to be okay.”
Don’t need any reminders but All the Time God is Great and God is Great all the time! Appreciate all the texts.
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) November 23, 2018
Curry made it to the team’s practice facility shortly after the ordeal but did not play in the win over Portland that night due to a lingering groin injury.
The Warriors are hopeful that the two-time MVP will be back in action at some point during their upcoming road trip which kicks off on Thursday, November 29 in Toronto and ends on Friday, December 7 in Milwaukee.
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day