Dash cam footage shows moment of Curry’s accident.
Golden State Warriors All-Star Stephen Curry was involved in a multi-car accident on Friday, but thankfully everyone walked away virtually unscathed. Sure, Curry’s Porsche took a beating but things could have been a lot worse.
Dash-cam footage of the crash was released today, which you can see in the video embedded below.
According to ABC News, Curry’s black Porsche sedan was struck twice in the three-car crash just before 9 a.m. on westbound Highway 24 on the Oakland side of the Caldecott Tunnel.
Per the report: “A California Highway Patrol spokesman said Curry was hit twice; first, a car spun out and hit him, then a second car rear-ended him. Curry’s Porsche was damaged. But everyone, including Curry, appears to be okay.”
Don’t need any reminders but All the Time God is Great and God is Great all the time! Appreciate all the texts.
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) November 23, 2018
Curry made it to the team’s practice facility shortly after the ordeal but did not play in the win over Portland that night due to a lingering groin injury.
The Warriors are hopeful that the two-time MVP will be back in action at some point during their upcoming road trip which kicks off on Thursday, November 29 in Toronto and ends on Friday, December 7 in Milwaukee.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”