Stream Mac Miller Dunno
Stream Mac Miller Dunno, A Spotify Singles session recorded by Mac Miller prior to his death in September has landed on the streaming service.
Miller recorded two tracks: his own song “Dunno” (from this year’s Swimming) and a cover of Billy Preston’s 1974 song “Nothing From Nothing.” Check out both tracks below.
Miller passed away on September 7 from an overdose of cocaine, fentanyl, and alcohol. He was 26. The tribute concert “Mac Miller: A Celebration of Life” was held on October 31 at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles.
“Dunno” was a personal favorite, largely in part for its wistful, nostalgic sense of whimsy. Here, the original’s atmospheric arrangement seamlessly transforms into a heartwrenching acoustic rendition, with focus on Mac’s voice and the piano.
The stripped-down variation allows Mac’s lyrics to shine, harkening back to good times blurred, though not destroyed, by hindsight. “Wouldn’t you rather get along?” he pleads. “Wouldn’t you rather get along?”
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day