Stream Mac Miller Dunno
Stream Mac Miller Dunno, A Spotify Singles session recorded by Mac Miller prior to his death in September has landed on the streaming service.
Miller recorded two tracks: his own song “Dunno” (from this year’s Swimming) and a cover of Billy Preston’s 1974 song “Nothing From Nothing.” Check out both tracks below.
Miller passed away on September 7 from an overdose of cocaine, fentanyl, and alcohol. He was 26. The tribute concert “Mac Miller: A Celebration of Life” was held on October 31 at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles.
“Dunno” was a personal favorite, largely in part for its wistful, nostalgic sense of whimsy. Here, the original’s atmospheric arrangement seamlessly transforms into a heartwrenching acoustic rendition, with focus on Mac’s voice and the piano.
The stripped-down variation allows Mac’s lyrics to shine, harkening back to good times blurred, though not destroyed, by hindsight. “Wouldn’t you rather get along?” he pleads. “Wouldn’t you rather get along?”
Share This Article
- Ty Dolla Sign Taps J. Cole For New Song “Purple Emoji”: Listen
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Announce New Baby Name
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen