Stream Mac Miller Nothing From Nothing
Stream Mac Miller Nothing From Nothing, Mac Miller croons a soulful cover of Billy Preston’s chart-topping 1974 hit “Nothing From Nothing” in a new posthumous release for Spotify’s Singles series.
“Nothin’ from nothin’ leaves nothin’/ You gotta have somethin’ if you want to be with me,” the rapper-singer sings in a throaty rasp over warm electric piano.
As part of the session, Miller also performed a stripped-down solo ake on “Dunno,” a track from his fifth and final LP, Swimming. “Well, we was fuckin’, almost missed my flight/ I wasn’t even trippin’,” he half-hums over a gospel-styled piano sequence. “I said, ’It’s all right/ Yeah, goddamn, we was hit last night/ Wouldn’t you rather get along?”
Miller died in September at age 26 from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol. The following month, some of hip-hop’s biggest artists – including Chance the Rapper,
Rae Sremmurd and Travis Scott – united to honor the versatile artist during a tribute show hosted by the late rapper’s Circles Fund; as part of the event, organizers unveiled a video of Miller playing an unreleased song at the piano.
Share This Article
- Check Out Air Jordan 9 “Dream It, Do It”
- Blueface Charged With Possession Of Loaded Handgun
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month