Migos Sings Sweet Caroline On Carpool Karaoke
Migos joined James Corden for an unforgettable edition of “Carpool Karaoke,” which included a sing-along, makeover, and some “Sweet Caroline.”
With Quavo riding shotgun, they started singing their Culture II hit “Walk It Talk It” while Offset and Takeoff danced and ad-libbed in the back seat.
After a history lesson on the dab (Corden apologized for “the destruction of the dab”), the Atlanta trio sang and dabbed along to Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me),” while also mixing in the Macarena.
The hits continued with “Bad and Boujee” as they counted up their stacks of cash, amounting to a whopping $210,000.
Migos took the money and went to Maison Margiela to buy Corden some “drip.” Quavo picked out a trench coat and a metallic jacket, but Corden wasn’t feeling it. “I look like a divorced dad who’s going through a breakup,” he said. However, Takeoff assured him he just needed to “fix his attitude.”
They jumped back in the car and delivered Cardi B’s verse on “MotorSport” before revealing their go-to ad-libs (Takeoff shouted out “Mama!”). Corden then suggested some new sounds, bringing out a kids’ keyboard and some classroom instruments including a triangle, bell, and slide whistle, turning the ride into a jam session.
They ended with a sing-along to “Sweet Caroline,” putting their signature Migos twist on the Neil Diamond classic. Watch the hilarious results below.
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day