Chance and Kirsten are officially off the market.
25 years old Grammy-winning artist Chance the Rapper wed his longtime girlfriend and mother of his child, Kirsten Corley, on Saturday (Mar. 9) in Newport Beach, Calif.
The newly weeded couple exchanged vows in front of 150 family members and friends while overlooking the ocean at The Resort at Pelican Hill.
Kim and Kanye hung out with Dave Chappelle on the lawn After the ceremony, an eyewitness told E! News. “They were all laughing together and having a great time.
They posed for photos and Chance came over to chat. They congratulated him and gave him hugs. Kim and Kanye were offered some champagne. Kim passed but Kanye took a glass.
Then they walked inside together for the reception. It looked like they were very happy to be there and to see their friend get married. They both never stopped smiling.”
According to Chicago Tribune, Chance and Kirsten legally married during a civil ceremony at the Cook County clerk’s office in Chicago on Dec. 27.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”