Chance and Kirsten are officially off the market.
25 years old Grammy-winning artist Chance the Rapper wed his longtime girlfriend and mother of his child, Kirsten Corley, on Saturday (Mar. 9) in Newport Beach, Calif.
The newly weeded couple exchanged vows in front of 150 family members and friends while overlooking the ocean at The Resort at Pelican Hill.
Kim and Kanye hung out with Dave Chappelle on the lawn After the ceremony, an eyewitness told E! News. “They were all laughing together and having a great time.
They posed for photos and Chance came over to chat. They congratulated him and gave him hugs. Kim and Kanye were offered some champagne. Kim passed but Kanye took a glass.
Then they walked inside together for the reception. It looked like they were very happy to be there and to see their friend get married. They both never stopped smiling.”
According to Chicago Tribune, Chance and Kirsten legally married during a civil ceremony at the Cook County clerk’s office in Chicago on Dec. 27.
Share This Article
- Gunna Drops ‘Richard Millie Plain’ Video: Watch
- Video: YFN Lucci – Oct. 24: Watch
- Brianna Perry Drops ‘Anita Baker’ Music Video
- Video: Post Malone – ‘Wow’
- New on Netflix This April 2019
- The Weeknd Executive Produced Nav’s ‘Bad Habits’ Album
- Logic Reveals “Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind” New Album
- Lollapalooza 2019 Announces Partial Lineup
- J. Cole Reveals 2019 Dreamville Festival Full Lineup