Girls gone wild.
Cardi B headed to Miami earlier this week to shoot the raunchy video for City Girls’ booty-shaking banger “Twerk.” The slim-fine ladies turned the beach into a strip club, twerking on the sand in nothing but bikinis.
They also took over a yacht, spraying champagne while throwing a wet and wild party. Kulture’s mother flaunted her fierce figure in tiger body paint, while City Girls’ Yung Miami donned zebra stripes.
As a result of the video shoot, Cardi did not appear in court on Monday in her strip club fight case. She is being charged with allegedly ordering an attack on two bartenders, sisters Jade and Baddie Gi.
Cardi’s no-show angered the women’s attorney Joe Tacopina, who believes the rapper is getting special treatment because she’s a celebrity. “She decided not to show up for court because it was more important to take photos in a bikini in Miami,” Tacopina told TMZ. “If any other defendant did that there would be a warrant issued for their arrest immediately.”
The Cardi B-assisted version of “Twerk” appears on City Girls’ new album Girl Code, which also features Lil Baby and Jacquees.
Share This Article
- Gunna Drops ‘Richard Millie Plain’ Video: Watch
- Video: YFN Lucci – Oct. 24: Watch
- Brianna Perry Drops ‘Anita Baker’ Music Video
- Video: Post Malone – ‘Wow’
- New on Netflix This April 2019
- The Weeknd Executive Produced Nav’s ‘Bad Habits’ Album
- Logic Reveals “Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind” New Album
- Lollapalooza 2019 Announces Partial Lineup
- J. Cole Reveals 2019 Dreamville Festival Full Lineup