Cardi B continues her fashion ventures.
Cardi B launched her first collaboration with Fashion Nova on Wednesday (November 14) night in Los Angeles. The fashion reveal came along with a concert where Cardi, City Girls, Saweetie, and others performed.
The fashion collab contains 80 pieces, and Cardi sat down with Vogue to discuss the new line. After claiming that her concert line up contained “A whole lotta of vaginas,” and adding a satirical “PETA leave me the fuck alone!,” the “Bodak Yellow” rapper opened up about her inspirations for the line. The Fall played a big role in what Cardi determined would be in the fashion rollout.
“They are things that I see myself wearing, like in the ’60s and the ’70s,” Cardi told the publication. “I was thinking a lot about what would I wear in the falltime, like we have a lot of jackets, we have a lot dark colors, a lot of mustards, belting, a lot of blues.
Nothing so bright. I love bright things but I was like, ‘I don’t think people want to wear a lot of bright shit in the wintertime.’ It’s very chic. It’s really more of the things that I always wanted to wear but more affordable.” You can watch the stream of the concert here.
FASHION NOVA LINE DROP TONIGHT ….I loveee this jacket pic.twitter.com/6OPACMTXSh
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) November 14, 2018
Share This Article
Owner and Editor, 24HH. Passionate about Hip-Hop News, Music, Video Gmaes and Fashion. Go getter!
- Nicki Minaj Grinds On Her Man In Raunchy New Video
- Lil Wayne Performs ‘Don’t Cry’ On ‘Late Show’
- VIDEO: Swizz Beatz Ft. Nas – Echo
- VIDEO: A$AP Rocky – Tony Tone
- NEW MUSIC: Lil Wayne & Ty Dolla $ign Ft XXXtentacion – Scared Of The Dark
- Offset Begs For Cardi B To Take Him Back
- Jay-Z Shares His Favorite 2018 Rap Songs
- NEW MUSIC: Curren$y – Grand
- NEW MUSIC: Lil Keed – Red Hot Ft. Trippie Redd