Ariana Grande Covers Pete Davidson Tattoo With a Sweet Tribute to Mac Miller
Ariana Grande is paying tribute to her ex-boyfriend Mac Miller with some new ink.
The singer’s fans noticed that Grande was sporting a new tattoo with the name “Myron” on her foot in some behind-the-scenes footage from her “Thank U, Next” video (via TMZ). Myron is the name of Miller’s dog.
It replaces her Pete Davidson-inspired “8414” tat. The numbers represented the badge number that belonged to the “SNL” star’s late father, a firefighter who died in the Sept. 11 attacks.
While it’s hard to get a good look at the tat in the footage, Grande does address her new ink. “Look at my Myron. Guys, look. How cool, right?” she says in the clip.
Grande and Davidson broke off their engagement in October. She previously covered up a “Pete” tattoo on her finger by replacing it with a heart. Davidson also removed the Grande-inspired bunny tattoo behind his ear.
“i adored you from the day i met you when i was nineteen and i always will,” she wrote. “i can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. i really can’t wrap my head around it. we talked about this. so many times. i’m so mad, i’m so sad i don’t know what to do. you were my dearest friend. for so long.
above anything else. i’m so sorry i couldn’t fix or take your pain away. i really wanted to. the kindest, sweetest soul with demons he never deserved. i hope you’re okay now. rest.”
Share This Article
- Check Out Air Jordan 9 “Dream It, Do It”
- Blueface Charged With Possession Of Loaded Handgun
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month