6ix9ine Gets new face tattoo
Face tattoos are still uncommon outside of the music industry but it seems that when you start getting them, you just keep piling them on. We saw it happen with Post Malone. He first got some ink on his visage and now it’s completely filled up. Lil Pump continues to tack on small pieces to his face too.
When it comes to Tekashi 6ix9ine, we didn’t think he would ever find space to add any more tattoos to his face. His entire forehead was seemingly accounted for with much of his face already being covered. He managed to defy the odds though, adding some more ink to show out for his city.
The Brooklyn rapper has a new piece above his prominent “69” tattoo that says the name of his borough with a design around it. Going down the right side of his face, he now also has “Oscar” spelled out vertically. Aside from some space on his chin and cheeks, he seems to be completely covered at this point. We’re sure he’ll find a new spot to surprise us though.
The controversial rapper announced yesterday that he would be dropping a new project at the end of the month. Dummy Boy will be out on November 23 and is set to feature production from Scott Storch and a Tory Lanez feature.
How do you feel about the new ink?
Share This Article
- Video: Tyga – ‘Goddamn’
- New Music: Beyonce – ‘Sorry’ Original Demo
- Kylie Jenner Previews Unreleased Travis Scott Song
- New Music: Pink ‘Hurts 2B Human’ feat. Khalid
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “No Auto Blanco”
- Meek Mill Deletes Instagram To Focus On ‘Real Life’
- Stream Kanye West’s Coachella Sunday Service Live
- Smokepurpp Releases “Lost Planet” EP
- Iggy Azalea Teases New Single “Started” Release Date