Watch Mariah Carey’s ‘A No No’ Video
Mariah Carey released the music video for her latest single A No No, on Friday, 8 March 2019 paying homage to ’90s hip-hop in the fun and flashy clip off her album Caution released last year November.
In the clip Carey was shown alone on a subway, dressed in a lavish fur coat. while she was joined by passengers who strut their stuff in front of the camera, as well as her boyfriend Bryan Tanaka and her twins, Moroccan and Monroe, who hit the dab.
The passengers are seen swinging from the poles, dancing with one another as well as having dance solos.
Last month, Mariah kicked off her “Caution World Tour.” The North American trek travels across the country, including stops in Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto, and New York, through April 6.
Watch the clip below and share your thoughts.
Share This Article
- Gunna Drops ‘Richard Millie Plain’ Video: Watch
- Video: YFN Lucci – Oct. 24: Watch
- Brianna Perry Drops ‘Anita Baker’ Music Video
- Video: Post Malone – ‘Wow’
- New on Netflix This April 2019
- The Weeknd Executive Produced Nav’s ‘Bad Habits’ Album
- Logic Reveals “Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind” New Album
- Lollapalooza 2019 Announces Partial Lineup
- J. Cole Reveals 2019 Dreamville Festival Full Lineup