It’s lit and educational.
Following in the footsteps of entertainers who have applied to renowned universities after reaching mega-stardom (Nick Cannon), Travis Scott took to Twitter to announce his plan to apply to Harvard University.
Im applying to Harvard
In a couple days. And I really am excited. !
— TRAVIS SCOTT (@trvisXX) December 3, 2018
The rapper has set his sights on the private Ivy League university, which has a less than six percent acceptance rate.
The previous night, the father-of-one boasted about his decision on Instagram Live, flexing a red and white Harvard varsity jacket with his performance name printed on it.
Though spectators are unsure how serious the “Upper Echelon” rapper is about applying to college or if he has actually taken the S.A.T or began the application process, the decision to seek higher education is highly supported.
The “Sicko Mode” MC might choose to major in subjects from fashion to musical theater. Being that the 26-year-old artist was a former thespian in high school, he briefly spoke about turning his next album into a Broadway musical while speaking with Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month (Nov. 12).
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day