He telling … show over buddy meek said.
On Friday, Akademiks took to Instagram to tease a snippet of an upcoming Lil AK collaboration with 6ix9ine, a short while Meek Mill jumped in the comments writing “shows over for buddy.”
“He telling… shows over buddy,” Meek wrote. “Stop posting bull you disrespecting us,” he added.
Awhile later Jade, 6ix9ine’s girlfriend, also got into the exchange to defend her boyfriend, calling Meek a big hater. “He’s a big hater,” she said while leaving a crying laughing emoji in the comments.
Of course Jade’s “hater” comment caught meek’s attention and he responded to her criticism, telling her the facts the streets don’t want to hear about him (6ix9ine) anymore.
“ima hater because he’s about to tell after running around starting shit with people and starting drama lol. the streets don’t wanna hear it no more… it’s a fact Im not just saying it,” Meek wrote to her. She has yet to acknowledge Meek’s response, and it’s unlikely she will if she’s smart.
See Meek and Jade’s IG exchange below. also check out Meek’s “Going Bad” visual with Drake.
Tekashi is currently in custody and has pleaded guilty to nine counts of racketeering, conspiracy, and weapons charges. 6ix9ine’s sentencing is scheduled to happen on Jan. 24, 2020.
Share This Article
- Video: Tyga – ‘Goddamn’
- New Music: Beyonce – ‘Sorry’ Original Demo
- Kylie Jenner Previews Unreleased Travis Scott Song
- New Music: Pink ‘Hurts 2B Human’ feat. Khalid
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “No Auto Blanco”
- Meek Mill Deletes Instagram To Focus On ‘Real Life’
- Stream Kanye West’s Coachella Sunday Service Live
- Smokepurpp Releases “Lost Planet” EP
- Iggy Azalea Teases New Single “Started” Release Date