“There are so many memories.”
The death of Kim Porter hit the hip-hop community hard, especially those who’ve been close to Diddy. Porter and Diddy were on-and-off again for over a decade and had three children together.
However, the impact Porter had on the lives of others extends into Diddy’s team. Drake, 50 Cent, Missy Elliot, Joe Budden and more sent their condolences to Diddy and Porter’s family. A little over a week after Porter’s death and Lil Kim has shared an emotional tribute to her.
Lil Kim took to social media to pen a heartfelt tribute to Kim Porter while sending her condolences to Porter’s family.
“I’ve tried to write something so many times, but I can’t put into words how special @ladykp was,” she wrote. “There are so many memories with the family and although you were talented at many things, you had one of the major roles and held down the family like none other. With today being about family, I can’t help but honor this amazing woman and the family. Hold your family tight a little longer today. I will always be there for my extended family. Thanks for all of your prayers ❤️ Rest in Paradise Kim Porter.”
Police are still investigating Porter’s death after her cause of death was listed as “deferred.” Earlier today, it was revealed that Porter will be buried in her hometown of Colombus, GA.
Share This Article
- Ty Dolla Sign Taps J. Cole For New Song “Purple Emoji”: Listen
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Announce New Baby Name
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen