Kourtney shared a few photos from her GQ shoot.
It’s not a secret that the Kardashian family likes to show off some skin in nearly every photoshoot. We’re used to it at this point. The only sister that holds back a little is supermodel Kendall Jenner.
Aside from her, the women enjoy being sex symbols. She may be a mother of three but Kourtney Kardashian has still got a banging body and she’s willing to show it off for the cameras.
During her recent spread in GQ Mexico, Kourtney went nude, which will certainly help sell a decent amount of copies.
View this post on Instagram
Muchas gracias @GQMexico for the two December/January Issue covers. @gqmexico #GQLatinAmerica Photographer @mschwartzphoto Fashion Editor @fernandocarrillo Styling @deborahafshani Hair @andrewfitzsimons Makeup @miyakemakeup EIC @urbanohidalgo_gq
A post shared by Kourtney Kardashian (@kourtneykardash) on
Earlier this year, Kim Kardashian told her sister that she was the “least interesting to look at,” making her cry on their reality TV show. Now, Kourtney is striking back without using words, proving that she’s pretty damn interesting to look at.
The entrepreneur shared several photos from her brand new spread in the magazine, exposing her behind in one of them. She rocks a dark turtleneck with no pants or underwear on, enjoying the breeze.
Last week, Kourtney stepped out with her ex-boyfriend and his new boo Sofia Richie for a dinner date alongside Kim. The star was forced to evacuate her home due to the California wildfires this month. Are you buying a copy of GQ Mexico?
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”