Kim Kardashian Denies Hooking Up With Drake
Kim Kardashian is putting an end to the rumors that she and Drake hooked up. The speculation started when Drake rapped about “Kiki” on his Scorpion hit “In My Feelings.” Kiki is Kim’s family nickname and the color of one of her KKW Beauty lipsticks.
Drake’s “Sicko Mode” collaboration with Travis Scott also has people talking. “I crept down the block, made a right, cut the lights, paid the price,” he raps on the Astroworld cut.
According to TMZ, the two have mutual friends and are cordial when they run into each other, but there is no truth to the relationship rumors.
Additionally, sources say Kim has never slept with Drake before or after marriage.
The theory picked up steam during an episode of Complex’s “Everyday Struggle” with Nick Cannon. Host DJ Akademiks speculated that Kanye ended the Pusha-T vs. Drake feud because Drake had intel on Ye. “I think Drake smashed Kim K,” said Akademiks, while Cannon said it was not “that far off of a concept.”
But Kim herself put the rumors to rest on social media. “Never happened. End of story,” she responded to a post on The Shade Room.
Around the same time, Drake followed Kim on Instagram.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”