Jay Z wasn’t named in the lawsuit.
A fight that went down this past March at Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club in New York is still causing the venue financial issues. According to TMZ, Jose Irizarry is suing the club due to a lack of adequate security and insufficient crowd control that led to him sustaining injuries.
Irizarry claims that he was at the 40/40 Club doing his own thing when a brawl broke out that led to him being hit in the head. The injury caused him pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages that he expects the venue to reimburse him.
Jay-Z has not been named in the lawsuit, which means the legal action will be taken against management and others within the venue. The fight took place on the same night that boxer Jermall Charlo got in an altercation and had his bag full of diamonds and jewelry stolen.
Irizarry’s attorney believes his client was caught in the middle of that fight, which led to other complications for the venue back in the Spring. TMZ published security footage of a woman stealing the Louis Vuitton bag filled with $40,000 in cash, a $15,000 diamond bracelet, a $75,000 championship ring and more.
It appears that in the middle of the thievery, Irizarry got beat up.
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day