Demi Lovato wants to focus on herself.
Social media can be a toxic place for many people. For Demi Lovato, she’s taking preventative measures to ensure that she doesn’t get back to her old ways.
The pop star has struggled with substance abuse issues for years, most recently spending time in a rehabilitation center after suffering a nearly-fatal overdose. Now that she’s making her way back into the public eye, she doesn’t want to make the same mistakes as before.
Demi made her return to social media during the midterm elections, sharing a video of herself at the polls as she urged her fans to head out for themselves.
With all eyes on her since she made her way out of rehab, the star seems to be cutting off a few of her closest allies. It’s being reported by Cosmopolitan that the star has unfollowed Iggy Azalea, Selena Gomez, and Nick Jonas on Instagram.
The first name is a little shocking as the two were very supportive of each other over the last year. During her medical emergency, Iggy stepped up and defended her friend.
Selena and Demi have had a rocky relationship over the years but the two remained close to this day. As for Nick, the decision is a little odd as she’s still following his brothers and their parents…
A source told the publication, “She needs to surround herself with those that support her goals and to stay away from any negativity.” That explains the sweep on Instagram.
Share This Article
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen
- Blueface Drops “Thotiana (Remix)” With Cardi B: Listen
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen