Wiz Khalifa Late Night Messages Video
Wiz Khalifa Late Night Messages Video, Part of the whole process of positioning himself as a future R&B great begins with Wiz discovering the second layer to his sentimental side.
By wearing pendant chains with his lover’s name, Wiz Khalifa was beginning to show good form. He published the follow-up to Rolling Papers, with a lot of mature content, and by mature I do mean “learned.”
Suffice to say, the music video for “Late Night Messages” off Rolling Papers 2 is here to further the discussion on late night texting. Should we do it? Should we do without it? And last but not least, does etiquette enter the discussion at all.
In the “Late Night Messages,” Wiz Khalifa contemplates texting all of his ex-girlfriends in one rapid-fire motion. But in the end, he staves off that killer reflex and joins a bunch of aerobics models in doing a calisthenics routine. I wish I were lying to you right now.
Share This Article
- Ty Dolla Sign Taps J. Cole For New Song “Purple Emoji”: Listen
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Announce New Baby Name
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen