Life of the rich and famous.
Last month, Rae Sremmurd celebrated their rumoured $20 million partnership with luxury champagne and bubbly maker Belaire by popping bottles on Instagram.
We can’t confirm if it was really $20 million, but with the number of bottles the duo flex, it’s easy to assume it’s real. Swae has hit up Instagram for some more promo for the brand, this time showing off just how much of the bubbly he can play with.
In the video below, Swae is seen brushing his teeth and using Belaire to rinse his mouth out, really. “Life is luxurious,” Swae previously stated of the partnership.
“From private planes to clubs to yachts, we live lavishly so we always keep bottles of Belaire around. We were already poppin it, so we wanted to partner with Belaire, who understands us and the culture.”
“Belaire’s everywhere we go and his business venture goes with everything we’re doing from music to fashion,” Slim Jxmmi added. “We are the Golden Boys! ScremmLife!”
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Swae Lee, Lee Swae? (@swaelee) on
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”