Stream Tory Lanez Miami Feat Gunna
Stream Tory Lanez Miami Feat Gunna, In just a few days, Tory Lanez is set to release his new album Love Me Now? Following tracks with Rich the Kid, Bryson Tiller, and Meek Mill, the Toronto rapper-singer heads to “MiAMi” with Gunna on their new collaboration.
Over the laid-back production, Tory lays down his melodic flow. “Gangstas don’t die, they get chubby and they move to Miami,” he sings, while Gunna drips harder on his verse.
During an interview with Beats 1, Tory praised his collaborator. “Gunna gotta be probably one of the coolest dudes to speak,” he told Zane Lowe. “Whenever he really raps, if you really pay attention to all the stuff and all of the words that he says, he’s a really cool individual.
Down to like, the way that he puts things and down to the metaphors. Like, when I listen to people, I listen for the way that they put things. Like somebody could say, ‘I’m the flyest dude walking down the street.’ Or, somebody could say, ‘Yo, when I walk down the street, I’m a halftime jaw-dropper, full-time superstar.’ It doesn’t matter. It’s about how saucy you say something.”
Due Friday (Oct. 26), the star-studded Love Me Now? also features 2 Chainz, Lil Baby, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, PnB Rock, Rich the Kid, Chris Brown, and more.
“My whole thing was just trying to dive into everybody’s different lane and just try and be diverse with the features, like making sure the features weren’t all like Atlanta-based,” said Tory. “I wanted to make sure that everybody was from everywhere, and that it was just an all around collaborative project. It’s more like a mixtape to me, to be honest with you.”
Share This Article
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen
- Blueface Drops “Thotiana (Remix)” With Cardi B: Listen
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen