Stream Mila J October 2018 Ep
With the month of October coming to an end today, Mila J returns with her latest EP. Continuing her trend of providing a project every month throughout 2018, the Los Angeles songwriter-dancer drops her official October 2018.
The four-track effort has one sole guest appearance from MIGH-X, who surprisingly has one of the stand-outs on the project.
Take a listen to the EP below.
1. October Nights
2. Old Times
3. Real Issues
4. Something Happened
Share This Article
- Gunna Drops ‘Richard Millie Plain’ Video: Watch
- Video: YFN Lucci – Oct. 24: Watch
- Brianna Perry Drops ‘Anita Baker’ Music Video
- Video: Post Malone – ‘Wow’
- New on Netflix This April 2019
- The Weeknd Executive Produced Nav’s ‘Bad Habits’ Album
- Logic Reveals “Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind” New Album
- Lollapalooza 2019 Announces Partial Lineup
- J. Cole Reveals 2019 Dreamville Festival Full Lineup