Quavo has some of the best jewelry in the game.
Is there a bigger flex than showing off your insanely expensive watch as you sit courtside at a basketball game? If there’s one thing that Quavo is thankful for this year, it’s got to be his money because without it, he wouldn’t be able to stunt like this.
The Migos are three of the biggest flex legends in the game, consistently coming through with outfits that cost in the thousands. During their episode of Carpool Karaoke, Offsethad about $200K on him for no reason.
If he decided that he wanted to buy a Lambo on the fly, he could do it in cash… Quavo’s jewelry game has always been stellar and he proved that again as he snapped a flick at the Atlanta Hawks game.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by QuavoHuncho (@quavohuncho) on
The rapper was sitting courtside at the game, watching his hometown team take yet another loss to go 3-15 on the season. Quavo takes a W however, showing off his watch on the ‘gram and flexing hard for all his followers.
He captioned the photo with a completely unrelated note, telling everybody the game he was at while the sole purpose of the picture was to get everyone jealous of his drip. You fooled us again, Quavo.
Each member of the Migos has been hard at work to close the fourth quarter of 2018, with Offset being the last member to complete an album. His work is due on December 14.
Share This Article
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen