Pusha-T levels up once more.
Pusha T signs new deal with Adidas—and it’s reportedly worth millions of dollars. According to TMZ the G.O.O.D. Music president and adidas will once again collaborate on products and content.
According to the publication, Pusha, who had already been with the shoe and sportswear brand since 2012, will play a big part in the developing of shoes for the company’s EQT series.
Pusha-T will be working with adidas to develop product, content, activations and more, continuing his contributions to the brand’s EQT footwear line. According to adidas, Pusha has creative freedom to make each shoe synonymous with his music and incorporate the street experiences he raps about.
Last year, the duo worked together on an EQT Cushion 2 that dropped in extremely limited quantities at ComplexCon last November.
Commenting on the announcement himself, Pusha quote-tweeted a TMZ tweet with the article. “My cup runneth over,” he said. Clearly, he’s right.
Check out Pusha-T’s tweet about his new deal for yourself below.
My cup runneth over… https://t.co/xj6iLlng7l
— King Push (@PUSHA_T) February 8, 2019
Share This Article
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen
- Blueface Drops “Thotiana (Remix)” With Cardi B: Listen
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen