Is a birthday present coming our way, courtesy of Offset?
Offset may be planning on giving us all a birthday gift this year. Of course, it would be difficult to provide everybody with new music on their proper birthdays. He would have to release a new album every day for 365 days. We’re not saying it can’t be done – at the rate the Migos work at, it’s possible – but we would be fully satisfied with a single album from Cardi B’s husband this year.
Set’s birthday is coming up and we’ve also received confirmation that his album is being worked on. With Takeoff releasing tomorrow, Offset is next on the schedule before Culture III drops and we seem to have gotten our first hint on Twitter.
Unless the rapper is just trying to remind himself of the day he was born (we all forget these things sometimes…) we’re choosing to believe there is something deeper in Offset’s recent tweet. The Migos member posted, “12-14-91,” which many believe is the release date of his new album. Hopefully, this doesn’t mean that we have to wait until 2091 to enjoy some new Offset. The majority of us won’t be around at that point.
Offset was born on December 14, 1991, which happens to fall on a Friday this year. As always, this could simply just be a coincidence. Maybe he really wanted us all to know when he was born so we could celebrate together. We’re hoping it’s the album though.
What do you think?
— OFFSET (@OffsetYRN) October 31, 2018
Share This Article
- Check Out Air Jordan 9 “Dream It, Do It”
- Blueface Charged With Possession Of Loaded Handgun
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month