Meek Mill Set To Release His Album This Month
Since coming out of prison earlier in the year, Meek Mill has been on many large platforms (like The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon) to discuss the criminal justice system and prison reform.
Last night, the Philly MC sat down with professor and prison reformer Marc Howard at Georgetown University to do the same.
In the conversation, the topic of music also came up and Meek revealed that his new album will be out later this month, at some point in the next three weeks.
You can check out a clip of the announcement below.
— Meek Mill (@MeekMilly_Fan) November 8, 2018
Share This Article
Rayne Klye is an editor for 24Hip-Hop. He keeps you in the loop nightly by updating the site with your favorite songs, videos, mixtapes, and news stories, all while maintaining our social media game to be on point. His appreciation for art, and love for sports & fashion makes this Chicago writer very knowledgeable within the entire urban culture ...
- NEW MUSIC: Rory Fresco – “Do Right” Ft. Kid Ink
- J. Cole Is Politely Eating Off Everyone’s Plate
- NEW MUSIC: Alessia Cara – “Not Today”
- NEW MUSIC: JENNIE – ‘SOLO’
- NEW MUSIC: Dido – “Hurricanes”
- NEW MUSIC: Mike WiLL Made It – ‘The Mantra’ Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Pharrell
- Takeoff’s ‘The Last Rocket’ First Week Album Sales
- Mike Will Made-It ‘Creed II’ Album Tracklist
- Ariana Grande Earns First Hot 100 No. 1 With ‘thank U, Next’