Meek Mill Set To Release His Album This Month
Since coming out of prison earlier in the year, Meek Mill has been on many large platforms (like The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon) to discuss the criminal justice system and prison reform.
Last night, the Philly MC sat down with professor and prison reformer Marc Howard at Georgetown University to do the same.
In the conversation, the topic of music also came up and Meek revealed that his new album will be out later this month, at some point in the next three weeks.
You can check out a clip of the announcement below.
— Meek Mill (@MeekMilly_Fan) November 8, 2018
Share This Article
- MUSIC: Anik Khan – YRI Freestyle
- Cardi B Clashes With Fox News’ Tomi Lahren
- MUSIC: Smif-N-Wessun – Testify
- VIDEO: Victor Oladipo – Forward
- Khalid’s “Better” Hits No. 1 On Hot R&B Songs Chart
- VIDEO: Jaden Smith – A Calabasas Freestyle
- ALBUM: YNW Melly – We All Shine
- Nicky Jam Joins “Bad Boys For Life” Cast
- MUSIC: Dawn – New Breed