Jaden Smith GOKU Video
The song, obviously inspired from Dragon Ball Z, touches on the same idea in the video as Jaden battles to control his powers at certain parts of the clips.
The animation is handled by Takayuki Moriya and Nigel Tierney, while the video is set in Tokyo’s Akihabara district. “I dedicate this album to the Females in my life […] Even my Xs—the ones I’m in communication with, and the ones that I’m not,” Jaden said of the whole album, via an Instagram post. “All those times by The Beach, in The Hills, in The City, or in The Valley listening to the Beatles, thank you. I love you.”
The last video we got courtesy of Jaden was his “Plastic” looks that saw him wilding out with some homies and his Batman whip by his side – check that out here.
Share This Article
- Check Out Air Jordan 9 “Dream It, Do It”
- Blueface Charged With Possession Of Loaded Handgun
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month