The “Sally Walker” hitmaker is coming for blood this time around.
Iggy Azalea landed a solid hit with the release of her ferocious banger “Sally Walker” earlier this year, now the rapper is set to release the follow-up.
The 28-year-old rapper took the social media to announce her next single “Started.” she revealed the cover art, which finds the blonde bombshell standing in front of a dresser while holding a pink cake with “Started” written on it. The word “Daddy” appears in rhinestones on her midriff-baring top.
The song is set to drop Friday, May 3.
What you read?
It’s true. Iam a bitch.
STARTED MAY 3! pic.twitter.com/QXsrnHEQpW
— IGGY AZALEA 🎂 (@IGGYAZALEA) April 19, 2019
“What you read? It’s true. Iam a bitch,” tweeted Iggy. “STARTED MAY 3!”
The Aussie rapper also reveals that video has already been shot for the single, it’s her best work yet. “Started is the best video I’ve ever made,” she tweeted to her 8 million fans on Twitter.
Started is the best video I’ve ever made.
— IGGY AZALEA 🎂 (@IGGYAZALEA) April 14, 2019
Revisit “Sally Walker” below while we wait for the new single to drop.
Share This Article
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen
- Video: DJ Khaled ft. SZA – Just Us
- Watch Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road” Music Video