Wake Up In The Sky Video
Gucci Mane Bruno Mars Kodak Black Wake Up In The Sky Video, Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, and Kodak Black get super fly in the video for “Wake Up in the Sky.”The throwback clip, directed by Bruno Mars, is a celebration of flyness.
Donning a long white fur coat, Guwop opens the clip before being joined by Kodak in a Gucci blazer and Bruno in a sparkly suit. The trio transforms into an old school R&B group while delivering synchronized moves,
and Lil Kodak goes shirtless for his solo scene, surrounded by ladies. The final scene finds them toasting with champagne glasses while confetti rains down on them.
The song, produced by Bruno Mars, DY, Tre and Tarentino, is set to appear on Gucci’s upcoming album Evil Genius, due later this year. “I hate to say it, but I don’t think [there’s] the same market for that–if I put out 15 mixtapes, they cannot really do what I need them to do,” Gucci told GQ.
“When I do put my songs out, I gotta put out a serious project that everybody gonna like. If I got 16 to 17 punches, I want those punches to count.”
Bruno is currently winding up his “24K Magic World Tour,” which wraps with shows at Aloha Stadium in his homestate of Hawaii on Nov. 8, 10, and 11.
Share This Article
- Ty Dolla Sign Taps J. Cole For New Song “Purple Emoji”: Listen
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Announce New Baby Name
- Halsey Shares ‘Nightmare’ Music Video: Watch
- Slowthai & Skepta Join Forces On “Inglorious”: Listen
- New Music: Quavo feat. Saweetie – “Too Much Shaft”
- Lil Wayne Assists Jozzy On New Single “Sucka Free”: Listen
- New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Cardi B & 21 Savage – “Wish Wish”
- Akon Grabs Anuel AA For New Single “Get Money”: Listen
- Tyler, The Creator Releases New Album “IGOR”: Listen