Drake is starting a collection.
Drake is wrapping up his ultra-successful Aubrey & The Three Migos tour, which featured plenty of noteworthy guest stars along the way. Gucci Mane, Lil Baby, Playboi Carti, Travis Scott, Cardi B, and other huge names were included on some of the dates, and each showing was as exciting as the last.
Considering Drake is likely the most eligible bachelor in North America, women would just about do anything to spend some time with the superstar. If they get close enough to his stage, they’ll even shed their undergarments to give him a lasting memory.
The Canadian artist has shared photos of bras being tossed at him as he performs in the past but it seems to have been a major part of each concert on the tour.
As he celebrates the end of his run on tour, he posted several mementos from one of the final nights. One of the posts was a picture of three bras sitting on his stage as he dubbed himself a “collector.”
Usually, throwing things on stage is met with brash rants from the artists performing. Lil Wayne, NBA YoungBoy and others have all called out members of the crowd for tossing objects at them. Drake seems to embrace it though, as long as it’s a bra being thrown at him.
Share This Article
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen