Desiigner Blasts Charlamagne Tha God And Dj Envy For Making Fun Of Him
The G.O.O.D. Music rapper called out “The Breakfast Club” hosts for making fun of his voice while promoting Power 105.1’s Change 4 Change charity radiothon, to which he also made a donation.
During Friday’s interview, Charlamagne and Envy laughed and questioned Desiigner’s mental health after he revealed his sister’s battle with mental illness.
But Desiigner was not down with the disrespect and clapped back after the on-air moment. “I’m a grown ass man. You and Envy, I will slap the shit out y’all,” he said in an Instagram video. “Don’t play with me.”
He also issued a stern warning. “I’m doing something good for change. I’m changing the world,” he said. “Y’all ni**as making fun of my voice. Bro, I will beat the shit out both of y’all.
Charlamagne, you won’t come back up here without none of your North Carolina ni**as. And Envy, guaranteed bro, I see you bro, you got a nice little family, bro.”
However, he still encouraged his fans to donate to the cause. “Still donate to mental health. Still donate to Power 105,” he said, while thanking Angela Yee.
Desiigner is currently promoting his new single “Overseas” featuring Lil Pump.
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”