Hitting the store next month.
Remaining true to the Jordan 9’s original design, you’ll find a black leather underlay that’s joined by a nubuck overlay treated with nostalgic color blocking.
The model’s signature branding also returns in the form of a globe-like graphic atop the number 23 on the heel, Jumpman on its midsole and upgraded with colorful “Dream It, Do It” branding on the tongue.
— 24HIP-HOP (@_24hiphop) February 20, 2019
Footwear enthusiasts can also look forward to Aleali May’s next chapter with Jordan Brand, the Air Jordan 6 “Rust Pink.”
Share This Article
- YG Taps Meek Mill, Rose Gold & Arin Ray For ‘Heart 2 Heart’
- Popcaan Returns With New Song “Party Business”: Listen
- Trey Songz Taps Fabolous For New Song “Freaky”
- Video: YG – In The Dark
- Rihanna Talks Fenty Fashion Brand, Reggae Album, & Drake
- YG Releases 4REAL 4REAL Album
- Young Thug Grabs J. Cole & Travis Scott For ‘The London’: Listen
- Ed Sheeran Taps Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock For ‘Cross Me’
- Will Smith & DJ Khaled Team Up For “Friend Like Me”