Hitting the store next month.
Remaining true to the Jordan 9’s original design, you’ll find a black leather underlay that’s joined by a nubuck overlay treated with nostalgic color blocking.
The model’s signature branding also returns in the form of a globe-like graphic atop the number 23 on the heel, Jumpman on its midsole and upgraded with colorful “Dream It, Do It” branding on the tongue.
— 24HIP-HOP (@_24hiphop) February 20, 2019
Footwear enthusiasts can also look forward to Aleali May’s next chapter with Jordan Brand, the Air Jordan 6 “Rust Pink.”
Share This Article
- Gunna Drops ‘Richard Millie Plain’ Video: Watch
- Video: YFN Lucci – Oct. 24: Watch
- Brianna Perry Drops ‘Anita Baker’ Music Video
- Video: Post Malone – ‘Wow’
- New on Netflix This April 2019
- The Weeknd Executive Produced Nav’s ‘Bad Habits’ Album
- Logic Reveals “Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind” New Album
- Lollapalooza 2019 Announces Partial Lineup
- J. Cole Reveals 2019 Dreamville Festival Full Lineup