XXXtentacion Skins Album Tracklist
In anticipation of Friday’s release of XXXTentacion’s first posthumous album Skins, the tracklisting has been revealed.
At just under 20 minutes long, the 10 tracks include the lead single “BAD!” and one featured guest, Kanye West, who appears on “One Minute.” X had previously said that he planned to make the album “super short.”
Beyond this album, X reportedly has a “deep archive” of unreleased material that his estate may license in the future. “X was always recording and making music and being creative,” his lawyer Bob Celestin told The New York Times.
Skins arrives six months after the 20-year-old rapper was shot and killed in an apparent robbery.
2. “Guardian Angel”
3. “Train Food”
4. “Whoa (Mind in Awe)”
6. “Staring at the Sky”
7. “One Minute” feat. Kanye West
9. “I Don’t Let Go”
10. “What Are You So Afraid Of”
Share This Article
Rayne Klye is an editor for 24Hip-Hop. He keeps you in the loop nightly by updating the site with your favorite songs, videos, mixtapes, and news stories, all while maintaining our social media game to be on point. His appreciation for art, and love for sports & fashion makes this Chicago writer very knowledgeable within the entire urban culture ...
- Michelle Williams & Chad Johnson Break Up
- NEW MUSIC: Iamsu! – Pain
- ALBUM: Domo Genesis – Facade Records
- Shakira Reportedly Facing Tax Fraud Charges
- Steady Holiday – Christmas Time Is Here (Cover)
- ALBUM: Yhung T.O. – Trust Issues
- 50 Cent & Meek Mill Troll 6ix9ine’s Girlfriend Over Tattoo
- MUSIC: Broken Bells – Shelter
- NEW MUSIC: Deerhunter – Element