Tory Lanez X Lil Wayne Talk To Me Remix is On The Way
Tory Lanez will sleep like a baby come year’s end. The man has put in work since the onset of 2018, kicking the year off with Memories Don’t Die. Later came LoVE me NOw? and the birth of his puppet doppelgänger (or perhaps bastard son) Lil Tory.
Suffice it to say, Tory has kept himself busy, while making sure his fans’ hunger remained sated. Though he has earned himself a lengthy hibernation, the Canadian rapper has indicated no intentions of taking the year off. In fact, he recently linked up with Lil Wayne, who has also been enjoying a magnificent run.
Taking to Instagram, Tory has confirmed that the pair are working on a remix to “Talk To Me,” which previously appeared on the aforementioned LoVE me NOw? Though the original featured Rich The Kid, it’s unclear whether his presence will remain on this remix; it’s possible that Tunechi took his place, as to retain a reasonable runtime.
“HaD 2 TaKe A smOke BreAk AfTer LisTeNing to HoW mE & @liltunechiSKATED oN THe #TalkToMeRemix,” writes Tory, before teasing an upcoming snippet. Given the fact that new music tends to drop on Thursday, it wouldn’t be surprising to see this one surface before the week is up. Otherwise, expect “Talk To Me” 2.0 to pop up before year’s end.
Share This Article
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month
- Yelawolf Drops Off “Skallywag” Freestyle: Listen
- Kxng Crooked Releases “Bar’d Up” Freestyle: Listen