Tory Lanez And Chris Brown Joint Project is On The Way
Tory Lanez’ new album Love Me Now? drops Friday featuring Meek Mill, Bryson Tiller, Meek Mill, and two collaborations with Chris Brown.
Breezy appears on “DucK my Ex” and “FlEXiBle,” but there’s more where that came from. According to Tory, the two are plotting a joint project.
When asked by Zane Lowe on Beats 1 whether a mixtape was in the works, Tory responded, “That’s on the way. Chris knows what’s up. That’s on the way.”
— Beats 1 (@Beats1) October 24, 2018
He went on to reveal that they have seven or eight songs done. “That’s a project! Get it out!” said Lowe to which Tory said, “Ah, man! Let’s get it out quick. We do that in a day.”
This would not be the first time a Chris joint project has been teased. He is also reportedly working on projects with Rich the Kid, Joyner Lucas, and Jacquees, all of which have yet to be released.
Love Me Now?, Tory’s second project of 2018, also features 2 Chainz, Lil Baby, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, and more. “My whole thing was just trying to dive into everybody’s different lane and just try and be diverse with the features,” he told Beats 1. “It’s more like a mixtape to me, to be honest with you.”
Share This Article
- Gunna Drops ‘Richard Millie Plain’ Video: Watch
- Video: YFN Lucci – Oct. 24: Watch
- Brianna Perry Drops ‘Anita Baker’ Music Video
- Video: Post Malone – ‘Wow’
- New on Netflix This April 2019
- The Weeknd Executive Produced Nav’s ‘Bad Habits’ Album
- Logic Reveals “Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind” New Album
- Lollapalooza 2019 Announces Partial Lineup
- J. Cole Reveals 2019 Dreamville Festival Full Lineup