Meek Mill Reveals New Album Release Date, Previews New Song With Cardi B
With the clock quickly running out on 2018, Meek Mill is ready to cannonball his way into the fray with an upcoming album release. In a new feature in Vogue on Wednesday (Nov. 14), Meek announced that his upcoming project will drop on Nov. 30.
The feature includes a video component that finds Vogue spending a night with Meek in the studio, where he previews his upcoming collaboration with Cardi B. The track finds Meek skating through the bombastic trap beat with ease.
Elsewhere in the story, Meek speaks about his mission to free one million of people who were “unjustly caught” in the criminal justice system. “We started with a bold number, saying we’re trying to help free a million people, and we’re not saying free a million people out of prison.
Half of these people are on probation or parole, or on cash bail and things like that,” he says of his starry executive board of a criminal justice reform organization headlined by himself, Jay-Z and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
Meek also spoke on Kanye’s recent comments on the 13th amendment saying: “I see Kanye said something about the 13th Amendment, but, you know, they say if you go to prison, you’re allowed to be basically treated as a slave. I was actually shackled from ankle to wrist.”
Read Meek’s Vogue profile in-full here.
— Berk Communications (@BerkComm) November 14, 2018
Share This Article
- Casanova Drops Off ‘Free At Last’ Ep: Listen
- Lil West Releases New Single “Not Sure”: Listen
- Ace Hood Releases New Freestyle “In My Bag”: Listen
- Lil Kim Releases New Single “Go Awff”: Listen
- MUSIC: Young M.A – Stubborn Ass
- T.I. Disses Mayweather On ‘Fu*k N***a’: Listen
- ALBUM: Drake – So Far Gone
- Cardi B & Bruno Mars Drops New Single “Please Me”: Listen
- ALBUM: August Alsina – Forever And A Day