Lil Pump Concert Ends After Tear Gas Attack
Lil Pump’s show came to an abrupt end after someone tossed tear gas into the crowd. The incident occurred during the “Gucci Gang” rapper’s European tour at Rock City in Nottingham, U.K. on Friday (Nov. 16).
According to TMZ, the Nottingham Police Department received a call around 9:30 p.m. for a reported smoke flare. Tear gas filled the venue and fans were seen gasping for air and running for the exit.
Pump and concertgoers evacuated the building. A video shows the rapper receiving medical attention after fainting. However, he was able to quickly recover.
Once leaving the venue, Pump got on top of his tour bus and finished the show by performing his Kanye West collaboration “I Love It” for fans.
Taking to Instagram, he recalled the scary experience. “Some dumbass threw a smoke bomb in the show. Fucked up the whole show,” said Pump, who claims three smoke bombs were thrown. “Y’all motherfuckers made me faint in the middle of the show.”
At least two people were treated for minor injuries.
Share This Article
Rayne Klye is an editor for 24Hip-Hop. He keeps you in the loop nightly by updating the site with your favorite songs, videos, mixtapes, and news stories, all while maintaining our social media game to be on point. His appreciation for art, and love for sports & fashion makes this Chicago writer very knowledgeable within the entire urban culture ...
- MUSIC: Kodak Black Ft. Juice Wrld – Moshpit
- Ruby Rose Makes Her Debut As Batwoman
- NEW MUSIC: Anoyd – What’s Free Freestyle
- VIDEO: 24hrs – Family & Money
- NEW MUSIC: Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
- Nicki Minaj Defends New Man’s Criminal Past
- NEW MUSIC: Zayn – There You Are
- Meek Mill’s ‘Championships’ Debuts At No. 1
- Video: Usher & Zaytoven – ‘Peace Sign’