Today, 17 April 2019: Kodak Black has been going back and forth on social media with T.I. of late and now the “ZEZE” MC takes things to the next level with a new song called “Expeditiously.”
The title of the diss track is inspired by T.I.’s message for Kodak that he posted on Instagram Live using the word expeditiously.
The Florida rapper not only takes aim at Tip, but also disses his wife Tiny. “How you tell me what came out my mouth, you don’t even know Nipsey / Tiny that bitch ugly as hell / I don’t even want Piggy,” Kodak raps.
He went on “I can’t beat you ni**as at talkin’ give me a long sentence / Know I keep the pole and I ain’t no ho, I know some Rollin 60s / And I’m thuggin’ all on my lonely, but I keep some Zoes with me.”
Tip also previewed an upcoming song of his own, although he’s now been beaten to the punch. Take a listen below and share your thoughts
Share This Article
- DJ Khaled To Perform on ‘SNL’ Season Finale
- Watch Kevin Abstract ‘Baby Boy’ Music Video
- Chief Keef Taps NBA Youngboy For New Song ‘Fireman’
- Kehlani & 6LACK Shares “RPG” Music Video
- Watch Offset & Cardi B ‘Clout’ Music Video
- Beyonce Releases ‘Homecoming: The Live Album’: Stream
- Beyoncé Releases ‘Before I Let Go’ Cover — Listen
- Kodak Black Drops T.I. Diss Track ‘Expeditiously’ — Listen
- French Montana Grabs Blueface & Lil Tjay for ‘Slide’: Listen