Eminem buys out local theater for Bodied.
If you’re in the Detroit area, hit up Eminem for some free tickets. There are a few good things happening this weekend. In terms of music, we’re loaded with Takeoff’s solo project, Moneybagg Yo’s debut album, Swizz Beatz, Vince Staples and more. On top of all that, we’re also getting Bodied – the soundtrack and the movie.
Produced by Eminem, people are excited to see what he comes up with when it arrives and we don’t have too much longer to wait. The battle rap movie will be premiering tomorrow and Eminem is offering fans a chance to watch it in a packed theater for absolutely no cost.
Em took to Instagram to announce that he bought out a movie theater in Detroit for fans to watch Bodied for free. The generous offer comes after we outlined a few of the top rap battles of all time this week.
Of course, tickets are limited to one per person. Just because he can, he’s offering two nights of screenings in case you’re busy on either Friday or Saturday, giving people the opportunity to catch the film when they can.
The spirit of battle is real right now and we couldn’t pick a better time for Bodied to come out. Hopefully, it lives up to our expectations. If you’re in Detroit, you better take Eminem up on his offer.
View this post on Instagram
DETROIT! Come through and get #BODIED! I bought out the theater, so tickets on me for the Friday + Saturday @BodiedMovie 6:40pm screenings at the AMC 30 in Sterling Heights. First come first serve. Link in bio for tickets elsewhere.
A post shared by Marshall Mathers (@eminem) on
Share This Article
- Check Out Air Jordan 9 “Dream It, Do It”
- Blueface Charged With Possession Of Loaded Handgun
- Drake Teases New Music From His Upcoming Album
- The Jonas Brothers Are Reuniting As JONAS: Reports
- Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Listen
- Desiigner Drops Off New Single “Earned iiT”: Listen
- Quando Rondo Releases “Scarred From Love”: Listen
- Desiigner Disses Kanye West On “Thotiana Remix” Listen
- Cardi B Slams Jussie Smollett For Ruining Black History Month